You can use Unified Payment Interface (UPI) facility without internet. You can pay your mobile bill through UPI without internet connection.
You can use Unified Payment Interface (UPI) facility without internet. (Representative picture)
You can get unified payment interface without internet. UPI facility can be used. without you Internet Through the UPI connection mobile bill Can also pay. You can do this with the help of 123PAY UPI service. National Payments Corporation (NPCI) recently announced that 123PAY power bill payment service will now be available for more than 70 electricity boards. By using 123PAY service and Bharat Bill Payment System (BBPS), customers will be able to pay their electricity bills quickly and easily. Electricity bill can be paid directly from the bank account.
Follow these steps
According to NPCI’s press release, electricity bills can be paid using 123PAY. For this you need to follow these steps:
- For electricity bill payment call these numbers- 080-4516-3666 or 6366 200 200.
- First time or new users will be fetched first.
- User has to choose the electricity bill payment option.
- Then the user needs to take the name of the electricity board where the payment is to be made.
- After that, the user has to enter the consumer or customer number and any other details asked in the call.
- Then, the user will know about the outstanding bill amount.
- User now needs to enter UPI PIN for payment.
Users will be able to pay their electricity bills by calling ‘080 4516 3666’ or ‘6366 200 200’ payment numbers. People can speak 10 regional languages on this phone.
What is 123PAY UPI service?
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has rolled out 123PAY UPI service for feature phones. The service was launched by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) earlier this year. With 123PAY service, feature phone users can make digital transactions. In this, the help of sound based system can be taken through phone, missed call on interactive voice response. UPI PIN is a 4 to 6 digit code, which you generate when registering for the first time in mobile app or IVR or any other channel.