Redmi Note 12 5G, Redmi Note 12 Pro 5G and Redmi Note 12 Pro+ 5G, launched under the Redmi Note 12 series, will go on sale from today on Flipkart. Before the sale starts, let us inform you about the price, features and offers of this handset.
Image credit source: me.com
xiaomi K sub-brand Redmi launched three new smartphones in the Indian market last week. Redmi Note 12 5G except Redmi Note 12 Pro 5G And Redmi Note 12 Pro+ 5G These three Redmi mobile phones were launched and will go on sale from today (January 11). Flipkart and Amazon Getting started on customers. Let us tell you one by one about the prices of the three handsets and the features offered in them.
Redmi Note 12 5G Price in India
The 4 GB RAM / 128 GB storage variant of this Redmi phone is priced at Rs 17,999, the 6 GB RAM / 128 GB storage variant is priced at Rs 19,999. The phone has been launched in three color variants, Matte Black, Frosted Green and Mystic Blue.
Redmi Note 12 Pro 5G Price in India
This Redmi smartphone is priced at Rs 24,999 for the 6 GB RAM / 128 GB storage variant, Rs 26,999 for the 8 GB RAM / 128 GB storage variant and Rs 27,999 for the 8 GB RAM / 256 GB storage variant. The phone has three color variants, Stardust Purple, Frosted Blue and Onyx Black.
Redmi Note 12 Pro Plus 5G Price in India
The 8 GB RAM / 256 GB variant of this Redmi mobile is priced at Rs 29,999, while the 12 GB RAM / 256 GB storage variant is priced at Rs 32,999. The device also comes in three color variants, Iceberg Blue, Arcite White and Obsidian Black.
With Redmi Note 12, you can get Rs 1500 off on ICICI Bank Card At the same time, 3k discount will be available for using ICICI Bank credit card with Redmi Note 12 Pro and Note 12 Pro Plus phones.
Redmi Note 12 5G specifications
- display: The phone features a 6.6-inch full-HD AMOLED display with a 120 Hz refresh rate, offering a 240 Hz touch sampling rate. Corning Gorilla Glass 3 is used for protection.
- Processor: Adreno 619 GPU is used for graphics along with Qualcomm Snapdragon 4 Generation 1 chipset for speed and multitasking.
- Camera: The rear panel of the phone houses a 48-megapixel primary camera, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide angle camera and a 2-megapixel macro camera sensor. The phone has a 13-megapixel front camera for selfies.
- Battery: Powering the phone is a 5000 mAh battery with 33W fast charge support.
Redmi Note 12 Pro 5G specifications
- display: This phone has the same display as the regular Redmi Note 12 5G.
- Processor: For speed and multitasking, this Redmi phone uses Mali G68 GPU for graphics along with MediaTek Dimension 1080 chipset.
- Camera: On the back of the phone is a 50-megapixel Sony IMX766 primary camera sensor, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide sensor and a 2-megapixel macro sensor. The 16-megapixel selfie camera is located on the front of the phone.
- Battery: The phone is powered by a 5000 mAh battery, which supports 67W fast charge.
Redmi Note 12 Pro+ 5G specifications
- display: The phone features a 76.6-inch full-HD Plus AMOLED display that offers a refresh rate of 30 Hz to 120 Hz, a touch sampling rate of up to 240 Hz and a peak brightness of 900 nits. Corning Gorilla Glass 5 is used for protection.
- Processor: Mali G68 MC4 GPU is used for graphics along with MediaTek Dimension 1080 chipset for speed and multitasking.
- Camera: A 200-megapixel primary camera, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide camera sensor and a 2-megapixel macro sensor can be found on the rear panel of the phone. A 16-megapixel front camera will be available for selfies.
- Battery: Powering the phone is a 4980 mAh battery with 120W fast charge support. The company claims that the phone gets fully charged in just 19 minutes.