Here’s everything you need to know about the WWE Summer Slam 2023 Match card and full predictions. In this article, we will shed light on the projection of the WWE Summer Slam 2023. You are required to read the article for more details and information. Follow us around for all the insights and fresh updates at the PKB News. To never miss any updates, you must subscribe to our website for gathering all valuable insights.
WWE SummerSlam 2023 Match Card
Continue reading for garnering the full match predictions further in this article. It was reported that following a critical and commercially acclaimed Money in the Bank 2023, the emphasis now shifts toward WWE SummerSlam. It was known that the premium live event is scheduled to release live from Field in Detroit, Michigan on August 5. Fans are expecting several outstanding matches to be on the event’s card given it to be one of the biggest PLEs of the year. However, the following piece will look at the full match-card predictions for the event. Scroll down to the next section for more details in regard to the match card predictions.
- Match card prediction #8 – Ronda Rousey VS Shayna Baszler, Shockingly, Shayna Baszler turned on Ronda Rousey at money in the bank. This resulted in the duo losing their Women’s Tag Team Titles to Raquel Rodriguez and Liv Morgan. On the post-MITB episode of Raw, Baszler once again got the better of Rousey. The people who admire these matches can expect this to be an intense and volatile rivalry, resulting in a dream match between the pair at SummerSlam.
- Match card prediction #7 – Trish Stratus VS Becky Lynch, was involved in a feud with Trish Stratus on the red brand for the last couple of months. Their rivalry resulted in a high-profile match between the duo at Night of Champions.
- Match card prediction #6 – Bray Wyatt takes on Bobby Lashley at WWE SummerSlam 2023 and has been on the shelf ever since March 2023 due to health-related issues.
- Match card prediction #5 – Gunther VS Drew Mclntyre for the Intercontinental championship, He made easy work of Matt Riddle to successfully defend his championship at money in the bank.
- Match card prediction #4 – Cody Rhodes VS Brock Lesnar in a Bullrope Match is currently tied at 1-1. The duo could square off against each other in a rare Bullrope Match at the event.
Match card predictions #3, #2, and #1 occurred between Asuka VS Charlotte Flair, Seth Rollins VS Finn Balor, and Roman Reigns VS Jey Uso respectively. Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments section below. Thank you for being a patient reader.