Titanic Submersible 60 Minutes: Drops bomb about tragedy in devastating interview

Last month, all the news channels, agencies, organizations, and social media outlets as well were taken over by the ill-fated tourist Titan submersible that imploded underwater and killed five people. Since then lots of stories and speculations about the implosion of the Titan Submersible are being made. Recently, an investigation titled “60 Minutes Australia” into the Titan submersible revealed some shocking details about it and caused a stir once again. People have been left harrowed after hearing the shocking claims of 60 Minutes Australia. Have heard about this investigation into the Titan submersible? If not, this article will help you and let you know about it. Kindly drag down the page and take a look below for more information.

Titanic Submersible 60 Minutes

Titanic Submersible 60 Minutes Interview

On Titan submersible, five people were on board including four tourists who paid to see the historic wreckage of the legendary Titanic. The Titan submersible was being operated by the Founder and CEO of Occeangate named Stockon Rush who also died in the implosion. Carl Stanley told 60 Minutes Australia, “I think Stockton Rush was designing a mousetrap for billionaires” This statement by Stanley caused a stir and left people shocked as well. Carl Stanley is a tourist submarine operator and a friend of Stockton Rush. In 2019, Carl Stanley was among the people who underwent one of the test drives of the Titan submersible. Keep reading this article and learn more details.

Carl Stanley’s statement was enough to become cringe. He said, “I would say every three to four minutes there [were] loud gunshot-like noises. It’s a heck of a sound to hear when you’re that far under the ocean. And [in] a craft that has only been down that deep once before.” According to Stanley, the loud noise should be a concern but when he raised the alarm, he and Rush were involved in a heated argument. Scroll down.

Read More  Belgian Tourist Missing In Tasmania: Celine Cremer Disappeared On June 17

He wrote to Rush about the problem that would only get worse, he showed his concerns about the carbon-fiber hull. According to Stanley, Rush did not have enough experience in operating submersibles. While speaking to 60 Minutes, Stanley said, “I literally painted a picture of his wrecked sub at the bottom [of the ocean] and even that wasn’t enough,” However, Carl Stanley is not the only one who was concerned about Rush’s undertaking, Rob McCallum also said that he felt something unusual in his field. Stay tuned to this website for more details and further updates.

Amzad Khan

Content writer with more than 12+ years of experience in SEO writing, blog writing, and copywriting

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button