SWAT Standoff Pantego Tx: Woman in Police Custody After 17-Hour

According to the reports, a standoff incident occurred between SWAT and a woman on Thursday, April 6, 2023. The shocking fact in this news is the woman who was involved in a standoff with SWAT is in her 70s. Isn’t it shocking? This shocking incident came to hear on Friday, April 7, 2023, when Pantego Police shared a statement. Since Pantego Police shared this incident, this news has been trending all over the internet and throwing netizens into a frenzy to search for who is the suspect and what actually happened during the standoff. Likewise, lots of questions are prevailing among people after hearing this news. But we have come up with this column to answer each and every imperative question related to this headline. So be sticky with this page and keep reading this article. Take a look at the following section and go through it till the end. Scroll down.

SWAT Standoff Pantego Tx

SWAT Standoff Pantego Tx

According to the Pantego Police, they called for help and assistance from the Arlington Police Department on Thursday at around 4:20 om on a warrant they were attempting to serve at a residence on Grant Place. But when police officers reached the address a woman confronted them and showed a gun. As a result of the standoff, the officials became compelled to use their service weapons and fired some shots. Scroll down the page and read more details.

After showing a gun to the officials, the woman who is in her 70s ran back inside her home and locked herself with restricted communications. The woman remained barricaded for around 17 hours. Later SWAT officials were called to the scene. Reportedly, the Grand Prairie SWAT officers managed to arrest the woman at around 8:45 am. No injury took place in the standoff between the woman and SWAT teams. Drag down the page and read more details about it.

Read More  Jochen Goetz Net Worth: Career Earning, achievement and endorsement

SWAT Standoff Pantego Tx

Chris Stokes who is the spokesperson for the Pantego police department said it was a group effort with help from Mansfield, Arlington, and Grand Prairie police departments. Later their SWAT teams also joined them in a standoff with a woman. Stokes further added, “We have a duty to try and end any resolution without anyone getting hurt, and that’s what happened today.” No details were shared about the identity of the woman in her 70s. Stay tuned to this website for more details and updates.

Amzad Khan

Content writer with more than 12+ years of experience in SEO writing, blog writing, and copywriting

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button