In today’s world, the ability of AI to do things that humans cannot bring many applications, resulting in improved performance and productivity. AI is currently doing wonders and recently the pregnant AI generator viral trend takes over TikTok. You are required to read the complete article for detailed insightful news regarding the viral trend. Follow us around for all the insights and fresh updates at the PKB News.
How to find pregnant AI generator?
After the popularity of Korean AI and Barbie AI filters took over the internet, another one to came into being recently which is an AI filter that makes the users look pregnant. The hyper-realistic filter took over TikTok and other social media, with users posting their versions of the filter. The trending filter allows users to see how would they look if they were pregnant. As the AI simply needs a face to place onto a pre-existing pregnant model, users don’t have to upload full-body shots. Reportedly, the filter is available through the free AI photo enhancer app known as Remini.
The AI generator terms the filter as ‘pregnant filter’ and ‘pregnancy filter’ has shocked over 398.5 million views and 287.7 million views on the platform respectively. Currently, the users are gushing about the filter and accepting its cuteness. However, at the same time, it evoked concern among some users at the realization that the filter looks a little too real. The users can enjoy this thrilling filter and try to look pregnant using the viral AI filter. As mentioned above, the filter is available in the AI photo enhancer app called Remini- AI Photo Enhancer which can be downloaded from the Apple Store and Google Play Store for free. The users can follow these steps to make use of the pregnancy filter:
- Step 1: Open the app, click on AI Photos at the bottom, and proceed with ‘Let’s do it’.
- Step 2: Set up your AI profile by identifying your gender and uploading eight selfies. (The filter is only available for those who selected ‘Female’ or ‘Other’. It is not available for Males)
- Step 3: Click on the pregnancy filter in the ‘Top Picks’ section. The filter is denoted by the image of a pregnant woman.
- Step 4: Click on ‘Use this model image’ to proceed.
- Step 5: The next screen is a paywall that asks you to pay for a ‘Lite’ or ‘Pro’ version of the app. However, a free trial option is available that gives you a 3-day free trial of the app. Click on ‘Not sure yet?’ to enable the free trial that can be disabled at any time. If not disabled, it will charge you the weekly amount specified.
- Step 6: The app then proceeds to process your image with a specified estimated waiting time. Usually, the waiting time is around 7 minutes, but it can be processed faster. An option to notify you when ready is available, in case you don’t have time to wait.
- Step 7: Six images will be generated by the app which can be saved to Gallery by swiping right. Swiping left will result in the deletion of the image.
- Step 8: Enjoy looking pregnant.
Thank you for being a patient reader.