Who Was Natalie Buss? Mum choked and died after eating marshmallows in eating competition

Here we are going to talk about Natalie Buss as the public is searching about it over the internet. The public is going through the internet to learn more about Natalie Buss and not only that they also like to know about her death as the news about it is going viral over the internet. So, for our readers, we have brought information about Natalie Buss in this article. Not only that we are also going to give the details about her death as the public is searching about it over the internet. So, keep reading through the article to know more.

Who Was Natalie Buss

Who Was Natalie Buss

After winning a bingo game that allowed her to take part in a party game challenge, Natalie Buss, a mother, of 37, lost her life. Natalie was cheerful and trying to cram as many pink and white marshmallows into her mouth as she could, according to witnesses. Up to the point when she abruptly fainted, gasping for air, her pals in the audience were jubilantly cheering her on. Medical professionals and nurses in the audience came forward to help, and another person raced to a nearby school to retrieve a defibrillator. Natalie couldn’t be saved despite their best attempts, shocking the audience and causing many people to start crying. The sad occurrence at the Beddau Rugby Football Club is currently under investigation by the authorities.

The Marshmallow death choking video, which has recently received public exposure, has the internet community curious. The anonymous mother was shown in the video eating marshmallows one by one as the DJ and everyone else in the audience kept count. The marshmallows appeared to be being pushed further into her mouth while she appeared to be laughing. She was lying on the floor one second as everyone was having a good time, cheering, and celebrating. The fact that they were able to see this unfold in front of them was quite distressing.

First-aid personnel arrived to help very away, and someone suggested getting the defibrillator that was mounted on the school wall across the street. Sadly, their attempts were ineffective since the marshmallows had blocked her airways. The rugby club made the decision to close its doors on Sunday out of respect for Natalie, who had just moved to the village. Additionally, a nearby entertainment business organized the bingo game, which had previously been advertised on the club’s website but has now been taken off. According to a representative for the South Wales Police, “A 37-year-old woman collapsed and died at Beddau RFC.”

Neksha Gupta

I'm your storyteller, content confidante, and copywriter who loves to churn out your 'ex'-factor.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button