What Happened To Peyton Tyler? 4-Year-old Student Dies In House Fire

The tragedy happened in Central Topeka due to which two children and one adult lost their lives. Among the three victims of the tragic incident, one was a fourth-grade student known as Peyton Tyler. As per the Topeka Fire Department, a fire broke out in a home that cost the lives of three, two children, and one adult. People have been horrified after listening to this tragic incident which led them to search for what happened there. We followed various reports to gather information about the fire accident in Topeka. Kindly read this article till the end and learn the information. Follow More Updates On PKBNews

Peyton Tyler

Who was Peyton Tyler?

The Topeka Fire Department stated that around 5 am in the morning, workers went to 916 South-West Warren Avenue where they saw that the two-story building was engulfed in flames. Furthermore, it was stated that the thick smoke and flames also reached a house south of the building where it sparked. Reportedly, four persons were in the house when the house caught fire. The rescue team was called to the scene. Scroll down the page and read further information.

A child and an adult were taken out of the house. The rescuers tried to provide them with life-saving treatments but the child was pronounced dead at a hospital. Both, the adult and the child were rushed to a hospital in a hurry. Later, another adult and a child were found inside the house. Both were unconscious when they were discovered by the rescue officers. Unfortunately, they were also pronounced dead at the scene. Two children and one adult lost their lives. This tragic incident happened on Friday morning when three people lost their lives.

After the accident, the Public Topeka School confirmed the identity of one of the two children who died in the fire accident. The child was identified as Peyton Tyler who was studying at Lowman Hill Elementary school’s fourth grade. TSP wrote, “It is with tremendous sadness that we share Peyton Tyler, a fourth-grade student at Lowman Hill, who passed away this morning as a result of a fire at her home. Peyton has attended Lowman Hill since first grade. Peyton was a student that had many friends and she is known for her positivity and her joyful spirit. She was loved by many and will be missed by all of the Lowman Hill students and staff.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button