What Happened to Carsyn Seaweed? Community Demands Answers in Death of 15-year-old Teen

A teenage girl named Carsyn Mackenzie Seaweed was found dead after attending the Annual 2023 Mothers Day Soccer Tournament held in Duncan, BC. When Carsyn Mackenzie Seaweed was founded dead RCMP stated that criminality was not suspected in her death but later the department said foul play is suspicious in the death of Carsyn Mackenzie Seaweed. In addition, RCMP also apologized to the family of the victim and said miscommunication between police agencies led the department to say Carsyn Mackenzie Seaweed’s death was not being investigated as suspicious. Following huge backlash and innumerable people demanding justice for the teenage girl, RCMP reconsidered it and started investigating the case as a suspected homicide. Do you know what were the circumstances surrounding Carsyn Mackenzie Seaweed’s death? If not, continue reading this article and know more about it.

What Happened to Carsyn Seaweed?

What Happened to Carsyn Seaweed?

Carsyn Mackenzie Seaweed reported missing on May 14, in Duncan BC after attending a local soccer tournament with her mother. However, the girl was found alive but some days later she was found dead behind a Super 8 Motel near the Trans Canada highway. The deceased was a Cowichan Tribe girl and was a native of the Namgis Nation. As mentioned, RCMP initially did not consider the girl’s death suspicious but after 24 hours the department stated that circumstances surrounding Carsyn Mackenzie Seaweed’s death are considered suspicious. An investigation has started. Swipe down the page and read more.

Carsyn Seaweed

Inspector Chris Bear who is the head of the North Cowichan RCMP detachment said on Friday morning while addressing a rally of family members and mourners outside the RCMP office, this case is our top priority. He said, “I can assure you that our investigators are doing everything they can. There have been some miscommunications which I completely own up that we had. It was misconstrued that we aren’t investigating. We have been giving this everything that we have since the onset, and we are doing everything that we can”

The head of the North Cowichan RCMP said this to reassure the public that they have been doing everything and the investigation was never called off. It was just a miscommunication that created an issue that he apologized to the family of the deceased and the community. Ispc. Chris Bear said, “This is a very huge priority we are doing everything that we can” It was a repercussion of miscommunication between Island District RCMP, Duncan RCMP, and media liaisons. Stay tuned to this website for more details and updates.

Amzad Khan

Content writer with more than 12+ years of experience in SEO writing, blog writing, and copywriting

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button