Waihola Accident, Two dead, four injured in horror crash

This is to inform you about a crash that happened in Waihola on Monday afternoon, August 28, 2023. The crash was horrific as two people were left dead and three injured. The injured people were in critical condition when they were rushed to the hospital following a crash. Since the news of the Waihola accident broke out, it has sparked concerns over safety while traveling. What were the circumstances surrounding the Waihola accident or what led to the fatal crash? This question has been asked by many people after hearing of the mishap that occurred in Waihola yesterday afternoon. We have gathered all the imperative details about this crash. Know everything about the serious crash by reading this column till the end. Swipe down the page for more details.

Crime Scene

Waihola Accident

There were a total of six people were involved in the crash. Reportedly, the crash was a head-on collision that caused two people to die at the scene while four others sustained serious injuries. Three were critically injured while one was serious injuries. Among the victims, there were children according to The Otago Daily Times. A person expressed his sorrow after hearing about the Waihola accident. He said “Sad to see another Crash near Waihola, involving another truck, so sad for all, I would not want a truck driver’s job, too much traffic, roads not good, and folk taking risks” Continue reading this article for more details.

A spokesperson for the police, Hato Hone St. John, said the officers responded to the scene at about 12:15 p.m. on Monday, August 28, 2023. He further said the crash occurred on State Highway 1 between the intersections with Bungards and Titri Roads. According to Hato Hone St. John, two air ambulances and three ground ambulances were dispatched to the accident scene. Shift to the next section for more details.

A person who chose to keep his name private said she felt traumatized driving past about 12:30 p.m. before the Emergency Services responded. She further asserted, “I didn’t see it happen, but it looked horrific. I don’t know how it would have happened as it was right on the brow of the hill, so no one should have been considering passing.” Graeme Gale who is Helicopters Otago pilot and chief executive, said the accident was “an absolute tragedy”. Fire and Emergency services were also sent to the scene after the crash. Stay tuned to this website for more details and further updates.

Amzad Khan

Content writer with more than 12+ years of experience in SEO writing, blog writing, and copywriting

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button