Watch: Tortured Turkish Dj Tried To Comfort Girlfriend Before His Death

Here we will talk about Turkish DJs as the public is searching about it over the internet. The public is going through the internet to know more about him and not only that they also like to know about his girlfriend as the public is searching about her over the internet. So, we have brought information about him in this article. Not only that we are also going to give the details about his girlfriend as the public is searching for her over the internet. So, keep reading through the article to know more.

Tortured DJ

Tortured Turkish DJ Tried To Comfort Girlfriend

According to horrifying court hearings, a popular Turkish DJ who was “horrifically tortured” to death in London tried to console his lover while she was imprisoned in a bathroom while wearing blindfolds. On October 13, 2022, Mehmet Koray Alpergin, 43, and his girlfriend Gozde Dalbudak, 34, were abducted by six men as they were leaving a premium Italian restaurant in Mayfair. They were taken to a location close to Tottenham Hotspur Stadium. A jury was informed that they were escorted to a closed wine bar, where Dalbudak was put in a dark toilet while Alpergin was assaulted, scalded with hot water and stabbed while standing.

Tortured Turkish DJ Tried To Comfort Girlfriend

Alpergin attempted to comfort his girlfriend, who had just arrived in the UK three days previously, even while he was being cruelly abused, according to Metro. Dalbudak heard her partner yelling at her, “My love, don’t be scared,” prosecutor Crispin Aylett told the court. She heard him say, “Sorry, my love,” but it was cut short by Alpergin, the owner of the Turkish radio station Bizim FM, shouting and screaming in agony. In the trial of six London men charged with murder, kidnapping, false detention, and perverting justice, Alpergin’s terrifying final minutes were described in detail on Thursday. On October 15, the DJ’s naked body was abandoned in the woods, where it was later found by a dog walker.

Dalbudak claimed that after being kidnapped, the thugs assaulted her in the face and knocked her out. Before being let out, she was imprisoned in the lavatory for over two days. Only three days prior to the horrific kidnapping, she had made her first trip to the UK from Turkey, the court heard on Thursday. According to Metro, the prosecutor, Aylett, told the court, “This had been her first, and no doubt last, visit to the UK.” On October 21, 2022, Ms. Dalbudak returned to Turkey. She hasn’t returned to the UK, despite continuing to communicate with London police, he added.

Neksha Gupta

I'm your storyteller, content confidante, and copywriter who loves to churn out your 'ex'-factor.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button