Who Is Drake’s Wife, Sophie Brussaux? Mother of Drake’s Son Adonis
Who is Drake’s son’s mother? People are curious to know about Sophie Brussaux. You will get complete details about Sophie Brussaux’s son in this article. Keep reading for more information.
Who Is Drake’s Wife, Sophie Brussaux?
Drake has recently announced his son. People are curious to know about the mother of their son. Drake recently showed up with his 2-year-old son, Adonis Graham. Both the parents of Adonis have welcomed the family member. His father as we all know, Drake is a rapper. He is well-known among the audience. While his mother is also a world-traveling painter, Brussaux. Let us have a look at the 6 things about Brussaux.
6 Things About The Mother Of 2 Years Old, Sophie Brussaux:
1. France Born: She is from France. She is 30 years old. She belongs to Bordeaux. She has a lot of fans in her own country too. People appreciate her work as an artist.
2. Career As A Model: She was a model before being a painter. She has worked on a music video. She was having her name as Rosee Divine.
She changed her name later. She grew a lot in the world of painting. She has been featured in big exhibitions. She has captured a lot of pop art and symbolism in her work. She has shown artists like Frida Kahlo, The Obamas, Leonardo DiCaprio, Amy Winehouse, and more. one of her custom portraits was brought to Vatican City.
She also mentioned that she is extremely happy to make the portrait and gift it with her hands to Pope Francis. She feels honored. She also explained the colors she used in the painting on her Instagram. She mentioned that she used green color as it represents hope while she used red color which is designated. You can follow her on her Instagram @spohieknowsbetter.
3. Her Art Is All Over The World: According to her, her work has been represented in different cities all over the world.
4. Her Art Is Derived From Her Feminism: She has been said to be deriving her art from her feminine perspective.
5. She Runs Her Non-Profit Organization For Artists: She has her own non-profit organization. It helps the artists and is called Arts Help.
6. Brussaux And Drake Meeting In January 2017: Brussaux and Drake are said to be met in 2017. This was all about Drake’s partner, Brussaux.
We keep bringing such details on our website about the same. Stay tuned for more details on our website.