You may have many questions about Bheem UPI. Like how much money can you transfer at once? How much money can you transfer in one day through this app etc.?
BHIM – India Interface for Finance A UPI (UPI) based interface that allows real time fund transfer using a single identity such as your mobile number or name. BHIM UPI (BHIM UPI) You may have many questions about this. Like how much money can you transfer at once? How much money can you transfer in one day through this app etc.? Let us try to answer all these questions here…
How to Download Bheem App
- Download and install BHIM app from Google Play Store/Apple App Store.
- Select your preferred language.
- Select the SIM card that has the mobile number registered with your respective bank.
- Set an application passcode required to access the app.
- Link your bank accounts using the bank account option.
- Set your UPI PIN by entering the last 6 digits of the debit card and the validity date of the debit card.
- Click on send and enter the UPI ID. You can also scan the QR of the person you want to send money to.
- Enter the UPI PIN you set earlier to verify the transaction.
- Check ‘Transactions’ to view transaction status.
Is there fund transfer limit in BHIM app?
A user can send Rs 100,000 per transaction and a maximum of Rs 100,000 per day from the bank account. This limit is available for bank accounts linked to BHIM.
Where and how can I pay using BHIM?
- Pay your friends or relatives directly through their UPI ID.
- While shopping online, click on ‘Pay by UPI/BHIM’ option.
- Scan UPI QR/BHIM OQ code at merchant outlet to make payment.
What can I do with Bheem?
- You can transfer and receive money from anyone using UPI
- You can pay the bill through UPI on the merchant website
- You can book flight tickets and recharge your mobile
- You can scan the QR code to pay instantly
- You can view your transaction history on UPI
- You can transfer money through account and IFSC code
What is VPA?
Virtual Payment Address (VPA) is a unique identifier that you can use to send and receive money on UPI. Think of it as an email ID that you can use to transfer money.
Does Bhim work without internet?
Yes. You can dial *99# on any mobile phone to avail offline facility of BHIM.
How can I use BHIM if my bank is not UPI enabled?
BHIM is connected to every bank through the UPI ecosystem. So, you will be able to link your account to BHIM application.
What methods are available on BHIM to send money?
- VPA (registered with UPI)
- Mobile Number (Registered with UPI)
- Account number and IFS code
How many VPAs can be added to BHIM?
BHIM allows you to use two VPAs. First is the default VPA (Mobile Number @ UPI). You can create another by visiting the ‘My Profile’ page.
Can I save beneficiary details for future transactions?
Yes, you can save beneficiary details for future transactions. While sending money to the receiver, you need to click on ‘Add to Favorites’ option.
How can I use ‘Scan and Pay’ facility to send money?
The Scan and Pay option is present on the home page where you can click and the QR scanner opens. Using it, you can scan recipient’s QR code and send money to them. You can use Scan and Pay on your passcode screen. You can also upload the QR code saved on your phone as an image.
How do I create my own QR code?
Once you register with BHIM, a QR code and default VPA are generated for you. You can view these details in the ‘My Profile’ section of the BHIM app.