Be careful when getting car insurance, these 5 things will save you from scams and hassles
Car Insurance Tips in English: Choosing the right insurance policy for your car is very important. In case of car theft or damage, you will get benefit from it. Here are 5 tips to help you buy the right car insurance plan.
Image credit source: Getty Images
Car Insurance Online: If you have a vehicle, registration certificate (RCApart from things like that) having an insurance policy is also legally required The right car policy (Car insurance policy) is a challenging task to select. So, do a lot of research before buying any insurance plan, as a small mistake can cost you big. Car theft or accident insurance (Car insurance) compensation for damages. There are many insurance companies in the market that sell car insurance policies. You can choose a good policy by following the steps mentioned here.
There are many companies selling different types of insurance policies in the market. At the same time, there are multiple platforms for selling car insurance plans online from where you can buy the right plan. If you buy a new car, the dealership helps you get insurance. Insurance company agents are also available to help you. However, without taking anyone’s word for it, you should choose an insurance plan according to your needs.
Car Insurance: 5 Things to Keep in Mind
Today we are telling you some special things related to car insurance policy. This will help you choose the best insurance policy for your car Importantly, understanding these issues can avoid the pitfalls of wrong policies. Keep these five things in mind before buying a car insurance policy.
- Insurance Type: Insurance policies are generally of two types – third party and comprehensive. Most people are confused between these two principles. We tell you that third party insurance only covers the person with whom the accident happened, his car and property. On the other hand, a comprehensive policy covers damages to you and your vehicle in addition to all these things.
- Check IDV: ADV stands for Declared Value Insured. Simply put, the value paid by the insurance policy if the vehicle is stolen or totally damaged. Plans with higher IDV should be preferred while buying insurance However, this can make the insurance policy premium expensive.
- Check Premium: Premium is the charge that is paid while buying insurance. So it is important to keep an eye on the cost of premium for buying insurance. With higher premiums, customers are generally offered more benefits, whereas with cheaper premiums, benefits are reduced. So you should choose insurance according to your needs.
- Check the CSR: CSR i.e. Claim Settlement Ratio means how many insurance claims have been settled by the insurance company in a year. There are many companies that are reluctant or deliberately delay in settling claims made by customers in case of accidents or vehicle theft. So choose companies with good CSR.
- Insurance Comparison: If you like an insurance policy, compare it with other policies before buying. You can use online platforms to compare policies. While comparing, it will be very beneficial for you to compare things like premium, IDV, CSR.